Reusable Razor | Olive Wood
How to change the blade:
Included with this razor is one blade but you can buy replacement packs of blades.
- Unscrew handle
- Remove the top part of the razor
- Slot in the new blade
- Screw back together
- Make sure the grooved part of the top of the razor is facing up!
How to use the razor:
- Don’t apply force when shaving – These are heavier than a normal razor so you really just need the lightest touch
- Angle correctly – This will take some getting used to but use trial & error to make sure the hair is being cut, when you get it right you’ll have the smoothest shave ever!
- Use a good shaving soap – This will stop any shaving rash as you need to give a good barrier for the blade to glide!