- Made from FSC® Certified Beechwood, Sisal Bristles, Cotton Canvas Strap
- Recyclable Kraft Box
- Biodegradable & Sustainable
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Designed in the UK, made in China at an ethically certified partner factory
- Tap the body brush after use to remove debris and dead skin
- Thoroughly wash the bristles once a week with warm, soapy water
- Rinse well and air dry with the bristles facing downwards
- Do not immerse the brush in water
What are Sisal Plant Fibres?
Sisal fibre, also known as agave sisalana, is a plant fibre that is similar to the top of a pineapple. Its sword-like leaves grow between 1.5 to 2 metres tall with an average life span of 7 to 10 years, this plant can produce up to 250 leaves, each containing around 1,000 fibres.
The sisal fibre is incredibly environmentally friendly as weeding is done by hand and it is grown sustainably. It is also well known for its exceptional durability, meaning that the body brush lasts for years.
What is FSC® 100% Certified Bamboo?
FSC® is a globally recognised certification scheme. This means that the bamboo used in this product is certified against the principles and criteria of the Forest Stewardship Council®, including values such as maintaining the forest’s ecosystem, upholding indigenous people’s rights of land ownership, and a commitment to maintain or enhance the forests used.
Directions for use
Before showering, start on dry skin and work your way upwards in long, fluid strokes on limbs and circular motions on the torso and back. Use lighter pressure on sensitive areas such as the abdomen, breasts and neck.
A few overlapping swipes per area is enough, too much pressure can break the skin. Never brush on skin that is broken, including sunburns, scrapes and cuts.
Do not use the brush on the face.