Our Gua Sha is a natural beauty tool designed to be used twice a week to give sluggish skin a boost or to use during an important self-care beauty session.
You can use it on clean skin with water, or with your favourite facial oil.
This smooth crystal tool will gently massage your skin and help improve circulation and blood flow, as well as help with lymphatic drainage. Plus it’s an effective massage tool to help with headaches, stress and eye strain.
- Use long, gentle strokes along your forehead, cheeks and jawbone to tone skin and wake it up
- Use in an outward motion along the cheeks, from the nose or chin using a facial oil or cream
- Use it on the sides of your neck in a gentle downward motion from below the earlobe to the collarbone
- Work the curved section of the tool along your eyebrow bone outwards
- Gently work it along your forehead to alleviate headaches and eye strain
- Finish your at-home facial or spa session with one of our self-heating eye masks.
Always wash your Gua Sha clean after use and avoid using it on dry, bare skin. Works best with oils and creams.