At-home peel. Treatment-room results.
Reduces signs of skin ageing
Evens skin tone and dark spots
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Evens skin tone for brighter skin
- Minimises the appearance of pores
How to use
- Complete a double cleanse to thoroughly remove makeup, dirt, and pollutants from the skin.
- Pat skin dry and dispense one dropper of peel onto fingertips and apply to skin in gentle circular movements. Avoid eyes and lips.
- Allow to process for 1-3 minutes. You may experience tingling as the product activates.
- Rinse thoroughly with tepid water or a soft face cloth. Complete your regimen with a toner and/or moisturiser. Include an SPF for daytime.
Pro tip: Use 2-3 x week for the first few weeks monitoring your skins response. Increase to using daily if skin tolerates it well or stick to every other night to maintain results.
- Water/Aqua/Eau, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Glycolic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phytic Acid, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Propanediol, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Gardenia Florida Extract, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Raspberry Ketone, Rosa Damascena Flower, Sodium PCA, Sucrose Distearate, Succinoglycan, Urea, Ceramide NP, Phytosphingosine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Oleyl Alcohol, Triolein, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Cholesterol, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Maltodextrin, Ethyl Acetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Stearic Acid, Gamma-Undecalactone.
Disclaimer – Ocean blue is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.’