Breakout Clearing Liquid Peel
Here’s why it’s good news for skin:
Lactic, Mandelic, and Azelaic Acids even and brighten skin tone.
Here’s why it’s bad news for breakouts:
Salicylic Acid combats blackheads and breakouts.
- Exfoliates to remove dead skin cells and excess oil to combat breakouts.
- Evens and brightens skin tone and helps visibly fades post-breakout marks.
- Resurfaces to smooth skin texture.
How to use
- 1-2 times per week in the p.m. after cleansing, apply a generous amount all over face and neck. Slight tingling is normal. Leave for 7-10 minutes, and rinse with cool water. Follow with a moisturiser.
Use and frequency as directed. Avoid eye contact. If irritation and redness persist, discontinue use and consult a physician. AHAs may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure for a week. Keep out of reach of children.
- Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Azelaic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Silica, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Tin Oxide (CI77861).
Disclaimer – Ocean blue is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.’